The extruder screw is suitable for ordinary plastics, P […]
The extruder screw is suitable for ordinary plastics, PA, PP, PC, PE, ABS, AS, PS, PVC, PMMA, LCP, PBT, PET, PPC, PPS, PAR, PO, magnetic powder, ceramic powder, aluminum magnesium powder, Engineering plastics such as iron powder and bakelite powder. The extruder screw has the performance characteristics of high wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high speed and high pressure. There are many types of extruder screws, such as gradient type, abrupt type, wave type, barrier type, double screen type, cone type, split type, separate type, exhaust type, pin type, mixed type, double head, three head, multi head , Granulation type, etc. Now we will introduce the difference between twin screw extruder and single screw extruder.
Single screw extruder:
1. It is suitable for plasticizing and extrusion of polymers, and suitable for extrusion processing of pellets. The shear degradation of the polymer is small, but the material stays in the extruder for a long time.
2. Easy to operate and simple process control.
Twin screw extruder:
1. Complex structure and high price.
2. It has good mixing and plasticizing ability, and the material stays in the extruder for a short time, which is suitable for powder processing.
3. Large output, fast extrusion speed and low energy consumption per unit output.