1. After mixing the cleaning agent and the cleaning mat […]
1. After mixing the cleaning agent and the cleaning material in proportion, inject it to the end.
2. Use a brass brush to remove the resin deposit residue, or use a burner or similar device to heat the resin deposit on the screw. After heating for a period of time, use a waste cotton cloth or brass brush to remove the sediment on the screw.
3. Use the same method as the screw body to clean the screw head, non-return ring, thrust ring and mixing ring (some machines do not use mixing ring). In addition, brass brushes should be used to clean the screw threads and the screw body on the screw head.
4. When the screws are cooled, use a special polishing tool to clean the stains on the screws.
5. Do not scratch the surface of the parts when cleaning; before installing the screw head, apply a layer of molybdenum disulfide grease or silicon oil evenly on the thread to prevent the thread from biting. One layer of this lubricant is sufficient. If the lubricant is used too much, it may contaminate the fuel injection product. When using solvents, regular precautions should be taken to avoid skin contact with smoke.