The main motor of the twin-screw granulator is a very i […]
The main motor of the twin-screw granulator is a very important part of the equipment. It must be operated in accordance with certain requirements when in use, otherwise it is prone to failure. Therefore, you must know its use precautions when you use it, so that you can use it better.
What are the common faults of the main motor of the twin-screw granulator?
1. The temperature rise of the main motor bearing is too high
Cause: Poor bearing lubrication. The bearings are severely worn.
Treatment method: check and add lubricant. Check the motor bearings and replace if necessary.
2. The machine head is not smooth or blocked
Cause: A certain section of the heater does not work, and the material is poorly plasticized. The operating temperature is set too low, or the molecular weight distribution of the plastic is wide and unstable. There may be foreign objects that are not easy to melt.
Treatment method: check the heater and replace if necessary. Verify the set temperature of each section, and if necessary, negotiate with the technician to increase the temperature set value. Clean and check the extrusion system and the machine head.
3. The main starting current is too high
Cause: insufficient heating time and large torque. A certain section of the heater does not work.
Handling method: Use hand turning when driving. If it is not easy, extend the heating time or check whether the heaters of each section are working properly.
What are the precautions for the use of the main motor of the twin-screw granulator?
1. There is an electrical interlock between the main motor and the oil pump motor, that is, the oil pump motor does not start, the main motor cannot start; the main motor does not stop, and the oil pump motor cannot stop.
2. When the head pressure exceeds the set alarm value, the material pressure alarm signal light will be on and the machine will stop automatically.
3. There is an electrical interlock between the main motor and the feeding motor, that is, the main motor does not start, and the feeding motor cannot start; the main motor of the feeding motor does not stop, and the main motor cannot stop.
4. The main motor control cabinet has over-current protection, which has been set before leaving the factory. In addition, it also has a mechanical protection device, generally a nylon shear pin safety coupling. When the design torque is exceeded, the shear pin is cut off and the transmission box stops working.
5. The twin screw adopts variable frequency speed regulation, AC motor drive or DC speed regulation, DC motor drive. The deceleration and twin-screw drive are in the same box, with compact dimensions.