1. Non-toxic and sanitary: The pipe material is non-tox […]
1. Non-toxic and sanitary: The pipe material is non-toxic and belongs to the green building material, does not corrode, and does not scale.
2. Corrosion resistance: Polyethylene is an inert material. Except for a few strong oxidants, it can withstand the erosion of a variety of chemical media, without electrochemical corrosion, and does not require an anti-corrosion layer.
3. Convenient connection: The polyethylene pipe mainly adopts hot-melt connection and electro-fusion connection to integrate the piping system.
4. Small flow resistance: the roughness coefficient of the inner wall of the polyethylene water supply pipe does not exceed 0.01, which can effectively reduce the water supply consumption.
5. High toughness: Polyethylene water supply pipeline is a kind of high toughness pipe. Its elongation at break generally exceeds 500%. It has a very strong adaptability to uneven settlement of the pipe foundation and is a pipe with excellent seismic performance.
6. Excellent winding property: The winding property of the polyethylene pipe enables the polyethylene water supply pipe to be coiled and supplied in a longer length, avoiding a large number of joints and pipe fittings, and increasing the economic value of the material for the pipeline.
7. Long service life: The safe service life of polyethylene pressure pipe is more than 50 years.