The twin-screw granulator is mainly used for the fillin […]
The twin-screw granulator is mainly used for the filling, blending, modification, addition, chlorination, polypropylene and super absorbent resin processing of rubber, plastic and engineering resin.
The material passes through the feeding port and is rolled into a lump and rolled along the screw groove under the action of the rotating screw. Due to the shearing, compression and stirring of the screw, the material is further mixed and plasticized, and the temperature and pressure gradually rise High, showing a state of viscous flow, and passing through the head with a certain pressure and temperature, and finally obtaining the product of the desired shape.
The screw barrel of the plastic granulator processed by the standard process has the following significant advantages:
1. Appearance standard, exquisite and bright;
2. The hardness of the wear layer in contact with the material reaches HV 600-800, the local hardness can reach HV900-1100, the hardness is increased to 2-4 times the original hardness, compared with the non-standard machine without heat treatment, the anti-wear performance is improved 3-5 times;
3. It will not be deformed for long-term use, effectively avoiding the breakage of the screw due to the uneven wear of the barrel, and the stable service life is 2-3 times that of the traditional machine, which greatly reduces the investment of investors for replacement;
4. The hardness of the wear-resistant layer of the barrel screw is high, while the substrate still retains good toughness and processing performance;
5. The service life of the screw of the granulator has jumped from 100 tons to 1000 tons of ordinary plastic granulator.